Thursday, March 26, 2015

I am just trying to write a love story

I am just trying to write a love story
but out of ideas for one, because love
is an intertwining series of conversations,
times together, and some magic formula with
sugars and salts. Many of them. Mixed.
But then I went to the aquarium, as planned,
to meet a friend from the past, forgetting the story. Surprisingly,
five-hundred people were there with me, on an otherwise
quiet, pleasant afternoon. I want nothing
more than some time to catch up on
old things. So, there I was: trying to suffuse
myself through the crowd, thinking that
I need many, many lubricants to sift through the
tough crowd. The breathes, the air, so suffocating,
but yet so invigorating. The fish above me, swimming
through the water currents, forgetting its
last moments, and sees nothing but fresh views of
people — like a person who, few seconds ago, tries to pickpocket?
Now a clean man, an ordinary man.
But that is just it! Is love not
just a series of greys, some faint-hearted reds,
and all pure whites? And all of what causes the
meet of hearts is the wanting for
a story to write. A story to tell later. So salt does not
matter; so sugar does not matter; so
what do you want?

My friend was not there in the aquarium,
figured he left me for my own musings,
for my story to write, starting now.


No comments:

Post a Comment